*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Flat out it tastes awful. Bright side being that it works, hands down. A staple in my recovery routine.
It works but I didn't care for the green apple flavor
My favorite tasting bcaa flavor ever
I am not a fan of apple, but this product tasted surprisingly good. I am, of course, a fan of BCAA's, and this product has a great stand-alone taste
Some of the best tasting BCAAs I've tried.
My favorite BCAA!
I love the green apple flavor and most importantly this made a noticeable difference in my endurance. I hit a PR on my long distance run taking about 3 seconds off each of my miles.
Tastes great. Great BCAAs
Many BCAA products either do not mix well or tastes odd. Grenade did a good job with this one. The serving is 2 scoop but I mixed 1 in 23 Oz of water and it was great. Great product.
BCAAs are one of those sort of supplements I typically say are overrated, but it is better than “sports drinks”. This one tastes good, mixes well, seems to be high quality product.
- 2:1:1 Ratio Amino Recovery
- Hydration profile
- Awesome taste!
- European Diet & Weight Management Product of the Year 2013, 2014 and 2015
- International Brand of the Year 2015 (major US website)
- Fatburner of the Year 2013, 2014
- Pre Workout of the Year 2012
- Best New Line Winner 2013 - Reload Protein Flapjacks
- Nominated for Breakout Brand of the Year and Best Packaging of the Year 2014 (major US website)
- Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 - 2014, 2015
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 (UK finalist)