- ABOUT THIS BRAND
- WHERE TO BUY
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We wrap Vitamin C inside “Lipsomes" – tiny, bubbles built from phospholipids that mimic the body’s own cell membranes. Liposomes are designed to readily pass through the walls of your cells to deliver Vitamin C on a cellular level – making it easier for your cells to absorb Vitamin C before it is excreted by the body. Once the Vitamin C has been delivered, the liposomes break down and the phospholipids are used by the body to make new cells.
- Each sachet of vitamin C Zooki contains 1000 mg of Liposomal Vitamin C
Immune Health – Vitamin C may contribute to the normal function of your immune system*
- Energy – Vitamin C may contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.*
- Skin - Vitamin C may contribute to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the skin*
- Psychological Function – Vitamin C may contribute to normal psychological function*
- Oxidative Stress – Vitamin C may contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress*
- Collagen formation – Vitamin C may contribute to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, cartilage, bones, gums and teeth*
- Gluten free, sugar free, soy free, dairy free, vegan
Our Zooki supplements are nutritious, delicious and formulated using the latest research and development. Each Zooki has been uniquely tailored to the nutrient it delivers and is designed to maximise impact, bioavailability, taste and stability.
Our current Zooki range includes Omega 3 and Vitamin C, but we have a lot of exciting announcements to make over the next few months that have been years in the making...